Lamrocks is Hiring!11-05-2022 | News
An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Legal Secretary to join Lamrocks Solicitors busy Personal Injury Law team.
Lamrocks Solicitors is the leading law firm in Penrith having provided legal services to the Nepean & Blue Mountains community for over 130 years.
We are looking for a Full- Time Legal Secretary to join our dynamic hardworking team. Your application must show you have the following Skills and Experience: -
• Not less than 2 years legal secretarial experience, experience in Personal Injury Law preferred;
• Good client relationship skills;
• Excellent communication both written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
• Be able to work in a team environment;
• Good time management skills;
• Strong organisational and multitasking abilities;
• High attention to detail; and
• The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
The Role/duties will include:
• Providing Support to two Senior Solicitors
• Assisting with preparation and collation of court documents
• Diary Management and co-ordinating meetings for solicitors
• Preparation of legal documents and general correspondence
• Liaising with clients, courts and other professional services
• File Management
• Filing and general administrative duties as required
Lamrocks Solicitors offers an excellent working environment, with a friendly team and supportive network, so we can provide a high standard of service to our clients. Lamrocks offers a great work/family life balance.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the experience you offer to our team.
If you would like to join our team and community please forward your application to email@example.com or contact Tina on (02) 4731 5688.