Lamrocks is Hiring!03-03-2022 | News
An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated Experienced Legal Secretary to join Lamrocks Solicitors busy Family Law team.
Lamrocks Solicitors is the leading law firm in Penrith having provided legal services to the Nepean & Blue Mountains community for over 130 years.
We are looking for a Full- Time Legal Secretary to join our dynamic hardworking team, part-time may be considered for right applicant. Your application must show you have the following Skills and Experience: -
- Not less than 5 years legal secretarial experience, experience in Family Law preferred;
- Good client relationship skills;
- Excellent communication both written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work in a team environment;
- Good time management skills;
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities;
- High attention to detail; and
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
The Role/duties will include:
- Providing Support to a Director & two other Solicitors
- Diary Management and co-ordinating meetings for solicitors
- Preparation of legal documents and general correspondence
- Liaising with clients, courts and other professional services
- File Management
- Filing and general administrative duties as required
Lamrocks Solicitors offers an excellent working environment, with a friendly team and supportive network, so we can provide a high standard of service to our clients. Lamrocks offers a great work/family life balance.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the experience you offer to our team.